very cool people

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

1 down, 2 taken, 5 await defeat

After about 9 weeks, and forgetting I had ever taken it, I received notice in the mail last week that I passed the Progamming, Planning, and Practice exam. I was going through the mail, opened this letter now knowing what it was. I thought it was junkmail. After hastily scrolling through I saw the word PASS in big bold letters and a super loud YES flew from my lungs involuntarily......that lasted about 10 seconds.....so I guess I did actually care about passing. I still think exams are bs though, but its a game Ive got to play, and win, I guess.
I took the Site Planning and Design exam a few weeks back too. I haven't heard anything from NCARB about that one. It had a graphic (drawing) portion that included designing, I shit you not, a pet cemetary, meditation chapel, and a pond. Now I know how to do that.

1 comment:

leann (gorman) wood said...

as just thinking about how i needed a meditation pond! could you combine the 2 for me? congrats on passing your test. you should be very proud